Bagged or Bulk. Delivery available.
- Environmentally safe because of its highly fertile nature.
- It reduces the need for chemical fertilizers.
- More economical than mixing soil yourself.
- The organic matter helps build soil by retaining moisture and improves water uptake efficiency while maintaining enough drainage.
- State certified, nematode free and approved by the Department od Agriculture.
A Highly organic growing median for vegetables, flowers, trees, shrubs and for ground preparation for laying sod. Mulch Masters Mix #3 is a blend of wheat straw, chicken litter, cotten seed hulls, gypsum, organic compost, Canadian peat and pine products. A complete fertilizing package with the minoe elements that stay in the soil for a full 26 weeks and longer.