- Paver base can be used as a solid base for hardscape projects
- Product stabilizes and fills project areas
- Paver base is useful for walks and driveways
- Used to fill and stabilize hardscape project area
- Can be used as a cement mix for small hardscape projects
Base material provides a layer between the pavers and earth. Base material should be 34 inch minus or 1 inch minus keystone road base material. Base material will be leveled with a 2x4 and pitched before compaction. Take time to get the base material as flat as possible with a pitch for drainage. It will be more difficult to grade the base material after compaction. The pitch for drainage should be at least 1 inch for each 6 to 8 feet.
Cost & Delivery
We can provide fast easy delivery and even install it for you. Please fill out a quote form below to get a quick cost estimate. Or call us at 904 727-1100 to discuss all about your landscaping needs. You can also visit our Full Service Garden Center at 230 Lee Rd. Jacksonville, FL to pick up the landscape products you need.
Mulch Masters is Jacksonville FL leading source of quality landscape supplies at low cost, we been serving Jacksonville homeowners and businesses over 30 years.