Railroad ties can be an excellent solution to a variety of landscaping challenges. While they are perfect for many applications, they work particularly well for retaining walls, raised beds and to line driveways and wide walkways. Average 8.5 ft railroad tie weighs approximately 100 lbs., so you must plan accordingly if you are to pick them up yourself.
Metal Edging #8 with stakes
COL-MET 8 ft. Steel Landscape Edging keeps a clean line between grass and plant beds. The green, powder-coated steel resists frost heave and easily bends and shapes to the design you want. It comes with 4 removable stakes that hold the edging in the ground and interlock it to other pieces (sold separately).
1. Green, powder-coated steel resists frost heave
2. Easy to shape and bend to any design for raised plant beds, driveways and cement forms
3. 4 in. tall for decorative edging of your lawn and garden areas
4. Includes 4 removable stakes to hold edging in the ground and connect it to other pieces (sold separately)
- Weed Mat Roll 3'x300'
- Weed Mat Roll 6'x300'
- Weed Mat Roll 3'(by the foot)
- Weed Mat Roll 6'(by the foot)
- Frost Planket 3'
- Frost Planket 6'
- Sod Anchors
- 1 Pint Maxicrop
- 1 Gallon Maxicrop
- 1 Lbs. Maxicrop Powder
- 10 Lbs. Maxicrop Powder
- Organic Plus 20 oz.
- Organic Kelp Meal 55 Lbs.
- Seaumic is totally organic, non-hazardous natural product, formulated to enhance root formation. Increased vascular strenght, promote green color, and reduce stress on turf, ornamentals, and agricultural plants.
- 10 lbs Maxicrop